At InterLink, our number one priority is care and accountability for our clients and their employees. If you have an interest in corporate relocation service, sales, or administration, we’d love to talk to you. Contact us to share your experiences and discuss the opportunities.
InterLink Relocation Resources is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive compensation packages in a supportive environment with developmental resources.
Sr. Corporate Relocation Consultant
Roswell, GA 30075
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: The Sr. Corporate Relocation Consultant serves as single point of coordination and is responsible for management of an active caseload of clients relocating employees and assignees and exhibiting a thorough understanding of individual policy benefits and facilitating all phases of activities by closely tracking timelines and events. Attention to detail is critical in this position.
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to ensure a positive relocation experience for transferees by managing all service deliverables and communication with external and internal customers. He or she will be required to support data integrity by entering all key relocation-related information in our Operating System, and act as the liaison to each client for exception approvals, while tracking same.
The Sr. Corporate Relocation Consultant must manage activities performed by relocation partners, such as real estate agents, van lines and mortgage providers. He or she must also review transferee and vendor expenses and related service costs according to the client’s policy and approve for payment.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience in the Employee Relocation/Global Mobility industry
- Must live within 15 miles of Roswell, GA
- Must have a current real estate license (active or inactive)
- Must carry a Certified Relocation Professional designation (CRP)
- Possess an expert ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure with respect to volume fluctuations
- Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available after-hours for occasional questions, issues and/or contract negotiations
- Have extensive knowledge of, and at least five years’ experience with, Home Sale programs, including Guaranteed Buyout Options (GBO)/Amended Value (AV), Buyer Value Option (BVO) and Direct Reimbursement
- Be able to review, compare and interpret Broker Market Analyses (BMAs), and prepare marketing strategies based on their data
- Demonstrate skills to review and interpret market value appraisals and related adjustments, for accuracy
- Have a thorough knowledge of inspections and disclosures, and be able to review in interpret them
- Be able to show a very strong history of real estate negotiation skills
Job Type: Full time, In-office
Experience: At least 5 years
Location: Roswell, GA