Corporate relocations and assignments include a lot of components. While the concept may seem simple, policy development, implementation, and program management can be quite complex. That’s where InterLink excels. Our team has decades of experience helping clients and employees move from A-Z . We’re passionate about what we do, creating services that fit each client’s and each individual’s requirements.
- Worldwide ERC® is a global, non-profit organization committed to connecting and educating workforce mobility professionals across the globe. Many regional relocation groups (largely comprised of Worldwide ERC® members) have been formed throughout the United States: find out if your region has a group here.
- The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) is the world’s premier business travel and meetings organization that, with the GBTA Foundation, delivers world-class education, events, research, advocacy and media to global network of travel professionals.
- The Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) is a professional trade association exclusively dedicated to supporting corporate housing providers around the world.
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is a globally recognized HR professional society that provides education, thought leadership, certification, community and advocacy to enhance the practice of human resource management and the effectiveness of HR professionals in the organizations and communities they serve.
- The American Moving & Storage Association is the national trade association for the professional moving industry representing the interest of the domestic and international moving and storage industry and to help the customers it serves.