InterLink Relocation Resources (the sister company of Rental Relocation, Inc.) has has been closely monitoring the latest statements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). From their recommendations, we have developed an enhanced program designed to deliver the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene possible for your Relocating Employees requiring temporary housing.
Our improved, rigorous cleanliness and hygienic measures for furnished apartments and private rentals include using hospital-grade disinfectants and industrial cleaning practices, as well as applying products that are routinely recognized and trusted for their effectiveness on hard surfaces. Brands such as Lysol and Clorox products are now used on our rental units prior to move-in.
Other aspects of InterLink Relocation’s occupancy preparation measures for temp living include (but are not limited to):
- Enhanced employee and vendor safety and well-being with personal protective equipment prior to entering the apartment for set-up of the apartment.
- After set-up is complete, we recommend a 3- to 5-day minimum wait time before allowing residents to take occupancy.
- Activating utilities will be handled remotely, or from the exterior of the unit, and only essential workers should be allowed into the furnished apartments/private rentals prior to the employee’s move-in.
- Cable/internet installs will be done remotely, and when equipment needs to be connected, InterLink will opt for self-installs.
- Providing contact-free check-in with lockboxes for key retrieval, wherever possible.
- Using contact-free check-out with dropboxes for key return, wherever possible.
- Adding an extra level of disinfection to high-touch areas, such as light switches, door handles and plumbing fixtures, etc.
- Emergency Maintenance requests are being handled with minimal staff in unit with social distancing from resident, or residents can give permission to enter not to be in apartment at the time of repairs, if they feel more comfortable.
- Evaluating new technologies, such as using ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
The entire InterLink Relocation team receives daily updates, briefings and enhanced operating protocols recommended by the CDC to stay on top of the latest news and safety suggestions. The well-being of our clients and business travelers is of the utmost importance to everyone at InterLink, and we will continue to do whatever it takes to provide the highest possible level of customer service and attention.
If you would like to speak to someone about your relocating employees in need of temporary living, call us toll-free at 866-254-3910, or click here to contact us.